In the depths of the night emerged a creature. That creature in reality was a flesh and blood human, on the outside. On the inside though wasn’t a human, it was far, far worse than that. The entire human inside of the body had gotten eaten away by the corruption, and misguidance it had, it was the way it was raised, it knew nothing else. They say that its eyes are a demonic red, only those that lived to tell the tale could confirm that, but that’s just it, no one can confirm that. Worse part of this all, everyone knew the way this creature killed. It didn’t use guns like regular murder’s, oh no, that was far too simple. All it used were saws, knives, ropes, only things that killed a person in a long agonizing painful death full of screams and pleads. Fact of it all was truly gruesome and was quite horrific thing for one person to endure, and that was the point. If you were a woman though you had nothing to fear, for the creature did not kill woman, only men. Nobody knows why, but I am in fact a man and that's all that matters to me. The creature has already killed 25 men and the number will be sure to go up again tonight, it goes up every night.
I walked out late one night; with the luck I have, of course I found my worst nightmare staring me in the face. It was the creature, I knew for a fact by the mask it wore. A mask that I myself would wear, if it weren't the face of a killer. I now lay on my back, hopeless, strapped to a table in a room where the creature does its dirty work. There’s a hanging mirror in front of me so I can see everything that the creature is doing to me. It’s horrible. Maybe it will have mercy I think to myself, only to find out how terribly wrong I was. To my surprise the creature removed its mask and revealed a full head of hair that hung all the way down to its waist. Confused by the sight I was seeing, trying to put the pieces together, I realized it, the creature, isn’t what you’d imagine, in fact its weren’t red, they were a light green that slightly faded into a yellow around the pupil, it was one of the most wonderful set of eyes I have ever seen. If I wasn’t so terrified I would have asked the creature out for dinner. During my disbelief is when the creature finally came to end me. It then grabbed one of its torture tools and brutally decapitated me piece by piece, after my arms and leg got cut off I passed out because of how much pain I was in, the creature slapped me across the face and yelled at me to stay awake after that. I had never cried or screamed once in my life, but today I screamed so much I lost my voice, and I cried so much that my head felt like it had a rhino trying to escape the confide space that is my head, ramming into the side of my skull every two seconds, it was brutal. Just as I started to think things would never get any worse is when the best thing the creature could have ever done, finally she ended my suffering.
No comments:
Post a Comment