Pick a new card,
Ponder it,
Put it at the bottom of the pile,
Pick a new card,
Ponder it,
Put it at the bottom of the pile,
Pick a new card,
Ponder it,
Put at at the bottom of the pile,
Pick a new card,
Ponder it,
Put it at the bottom of the pile,
Pick a new card,
Ponder it,
Put it at the bottom of the pile,
Pick a new card,
WAIT
That card you picked is snorange.
............
............
............
............
There it is,
Move to that spot,
The one that's the color snorange,
Now,
Put it at the bottom of the pile,
Pay attention,
And start again from the top.
Kind of confusing. But there are not rules. It is creative.
ReplyDeleteVery creative but now I'm thinking of Jack. Haha
ReplyDeleteIt relates to the game "Candyland." If that helps.
ReplyDelete@Gabe
if this is about how frustrating and boring Candyland is then I'm totally with you on that but if it's not then I'm totally lost.
ReplyDelete