2/3/11

Snow Day

Yesterday (1/2/11) was a snow day for about everyone who got snow. Today some places are still closed but of course our school is not. So instead of complaining about how much I don't want to be here at school today I'll just talk about what I did yesterday in the snow. The snow yesterday was feet deep and it was powdery snow, so once you stepped into a mountain of snow your whole leg when straight down in to snow. It was extremly hard to walk in snow yesterday because of that, but it was also intresting trying to get threw it. My sister went in and fell face first and I laughed so hard I almost cried, then I realized she was stuck so I obviously had to go help her. Later on I invited two of my friends over and we attempted t tunnel into the highest part of the snow. We dug from the highest point in my yard, to the grass, once you went into the hole all you saw was a head even when I stood in it. after we did that we started to dig inward under the snow and got about half a foot into it and then we stopped and went inside. We were going to go back outside but we ended up not, instead we ended up playing video games, that is until my friends once they left I stopped playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment